- Unless otherwise specified, the Site and the content thereon are intended for your lawful, personal, non-commercial use only. You are solely responsible for all usage of, or activities on, the Site by you and by those you authorize or allow to use, or provide access to, the Site (for example, by authorizing or allowing access to any computer, mobile or other device on which the Site resides or is accessible). Note that if you access the Site on a mobile device, you are solely responsible for any associated fees you incur from your mobile network provider associated with such use.
- Content on the Site that is provided by us, our licensors, vendors and/or service providers, including, without limitation, literary works, visual works, audio works, audiovisual works, trademarks, trade names, Site marks and other brand identifiers is protected by local, state, federal, provincial, national, international, and foreign copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws, rules, and regulations, and is the property of us or our licensors, vendors and/or service providers.
- You shall ensure that all equipment, hardware, software, products and/or Sites you use to access, visit, or use the Site does not disturb or interfere with our operation of the Site, or impede or interfere with others’ access, visitation and/or use of the Site. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, with or without notice, to immediately terminate your access to the Site if such access is causing interference with the Site, our vendors, or our users.
- suspension and/or termination may be in the public interest.
We may delegate our right to take any action or may act upon any report from such a delegee without prior notification to the user.
- You acknowledge that we have not reviewed and do not necessarily endorse the content of sites, applications, destinations or services linked to or accessible from the Site and are not responsible for the content or actions of any such other sites, applications, destinations or services. Your linking to or accessing any other site, application, destination or service is at your sole risk.
- If you have reason to believe that your content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Site contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Site;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send notices to [email protected]
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE USING THE SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IT IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTEE OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED BY US OR THE SITE. WE DO NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, DELAYS, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR LOSS OF TRANSMITTED CONTENT, OR THAT NO SOFTWARE DISABLING DEVICES, TIME BOMBS, VIRUSES, WORMS, BUGS, OR DEVICES OR DEFECTS OF SIMILAR NATURE WILL BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH OCCURRENCE.
- The Site is operated out of the United States and is intended for United States based users. The Site may not be available to users outside of the United States. We make no representation that materials or information on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States, and access to them from jurisdictions where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site outside of the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any materials produced by the Site in violation of United States’ or any other jurisdiction’s export, re-export, or import laws and regulations.
Last updated: April 7, 2021